We require that all our properties are safe and secure in order to protect both our tenants and our landlords.
We ensure that all our properties meet the Decent Homes Standards – a general good practice and guidance pack can be downloaded here.
Before signing any lease or tenancy we require the following documentation:
– Proof of ownership of the property
– Proof of Identification
– A valid Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
– A Valid Electrical Certificate (NICEIC)
– An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
– A copy of the building insurance policy
If you dont have a CP12 or NICEIC certificate then we can provide that for you
Boiler and heating maintenance – For properties that are being leased to Greenwich Lets we request, as a minimum requirement, that the landlord has a British Gas Homecare 200 service contract or equivalent in place.